Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hello Mommies

I am so excited to launch a blog for Moms who are interested in raising kids after God's heart. My name is Megan and I live in Austin, TX. I am married to an amazing man named Chad. We have two little girls and a little fella on the way. He should be here any time! I was a second grade teacher with a passion for teaching kids to love another and strive to do the right thing. With our third little one on the way I get to be a stay at home mom again. My life revolves around my faith and my family.  There is nothing I love more in the world than sharing my faith with kiddos and teens. I have a passion for youth ministry and have seen so many lives changed by the Holy Spirit.




I am glad you decided to stop by my little blog. Around here I will share my ideas for parenting, discipline, faith and raising kids and teens who know and love God. Also some spiritual advice for growing in your faith as a Christian mom as well. Come back and see me!

1 comment:

  1. So excited!!! Can't wait to be inspired by you! *mwah* April

    ReplyDelete